Sunday, October 11, 2009

Zoo fun and....(insert something profound here)

I must admit to some slacking on my part... in many facets of my life. OOPS! I have gotten comfortable... and have been trying to avoid the next batch of life lessons God has prepared for me. (I don't think He's been to thrilled with that decision!)
You know.. part of me still wants to put it off just a little bit longer! :/
Welp... I better get on that...

The zoo was fun! I organized a trip to the hogle zoo! So super small world... as I was about to leave.. I saw one of my cousins.. and looked up.. and there was my uncle John... it was crazy running into them. (p.s. I have the bestest family ever!) The baby animals were adorable. I saw a baby giraffe.... a baby elephant... and some baby tigers! Babies are wonderful!
I realized that I have some wonderful friends, and we had a lot of fun.

No comments: