Sunday, October 18, 2009

family and a birthday...

Happy 24 Autumn.... You old fart!
bha ha! I have to admit to some jealousy at the fact that I was left behind on the trip to California especially to DISNEYLAND...bummer! I had to make my own kind of fun... Wait... what did I do... oh, I worked! ja ja.. good thing that I like my job! A TON! Yesterday I drove down to Mount Pleasant, did some good ol fashioned penny surfing on the way. It's a good drive...relaxing. As I got home, all excited to see everyone I was greeted faithfully by my cat. Nobody else was even around. So much for driving down a day early to hangout with everyone before my sisters postponed birthday dinner! Oh well. I think the alone time at home was good.
I should say that I enjoyed going to church today... but that would be a lie! Seeing everyone was neat but I just realized how much I miss my ward. My family's ward just isn't the same nor as awesome. I just don't know how you could compete with the BYU 197th ward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss you, love you. Penny surfing! lol, love it!

Stefanie said...

i aggree with you sista! our ward is bomb.com