Saturday, October 24, 2009

nothing of significance....

This blog entry may not be significant,but hey, who cares!
I LOVE my job. I wake up every morning, and am actually excited to get to work, to see the people I work with, and to make tons (and I mean tons) of pastries! Who would have ever pictured me as a pastry chef! This is honestly the best job I have ever had. I'm especially grateful for the great people there who make it easy to be excited to go to work. My weeks fly by, I don't know where all the time goes. I love being busy... Life is just fantabulous! Tomorrow is stake conference. I am actually pretty excited for the things that will be taught. As I'm getting ready to be a temple worker (hopefully soon) things have been kinda crazy. I think Satan has been working against this the whole time... he's probably saying... "oh no you don't!"
BUT I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!! OH YES I WILL!!!!
I love the temple. Every time I go I am astounded by how much love and peace I'm able to feel. Things just fall into place. If I happen to miss a week, things just don't work out as well. There is a special power that goes with you when you serve others by temple attendance. Anyway... enough said... GO TO THE TEMPLE!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Melisa, I love you, I needed to read your post, it was a good reminder to me so... it was significant... :o) I'm glad your doing well and I want some pastries!

Anonymous said...

love you, I'm glad your ding so well! ;)