Sunday, July 12, 2009




















I would try to caption all of these... but blogger is retarded when it comes to posting pictures... The layout never looks the same... and things are always spaced sporadically... lame, yes...


Anyway, I had the best birthday ever. I honestly had a blast. I think it was because of so many wonderful people that shared memories with me. As you can see we went to Denny's. Thanks to Holly! I have some wonderful friends, for which I am truly grateful. Normally I hate Birthday's and try to avoid any attention at all, but this year I wanted it to be fun. I think we succeeded.


July has been fantastic so far... and I expect it will continue to be so. I have a lot to look forward to. Things this summer haven't gone as I have expected, but in the midst of it all, I have found some comfort in the arms of my Savior, and also in the unexpected friendships I have made.

I taught Sunday School today. We talked a lot about how God is leading everyone of His children.. there is a plan for each of us, all we have to do is seek His will, and take His hand. God Loves us so much and provides. Sometimes it's hard to humble ourselves and accept His will, and that it's better than our own desired path, but as we do, we tend to be blessed beyond measure. God will always fulfill His promises. I know that. I have been extremely blessed. I am very happy!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!

dixon.mary said...

I love the balloon pics.
I can't believe I forgot to email you my chili recipe! Send me your email address and I'll get it to you.
dixon.mary@gmail.com