Monday, July 6, 2009

I LOVES JULY!!!

I think July really is one of the best months.... we who have July birthdays really are lucky.
The fourth for me was spectacular. I got to see a parade, swim in the pool, hangout with some wonderful people, and even go to a BBQ on a blind date. I was again was convinced that we do live in a small world. I knew some of the people there already... and some others knew my family.
I do have to say though, what a blessing it is to have some little one's in my life... even if they aren't mine. Two of the little boy's at this BBQ really melted my heart. I loved every minute I had to get to know their mom... (I think she's spectacular btw) and to help them light sparklers and play with them.
Then Sunday I got to go to a family baby blessing. My uncle John's family is just gorgeous. I can't believe how grown up and beautiful his two oldest daughters are. I remember when they were teeny tiny. The whole time I was admiring all of my extended family and feeling super blessed to be a small part of such a wonderful legacy. I LOVE my family... extended and all!!
Something else that's great is that you can start to feel that same type of love with so many other wonderful people. I have become friends with so many fantastic and amazing people lately. It's the same kind of feeling I had when I fell in love with people on my mission.
I feel like I have a purpose again... I remembered and have felt that feeling confirm that I am where I am suppose to be. Things may happen and I may doubt myself for a second or two... but God is always looking out for me. THANK YOU MY ANGELS! (p.s. I believe I have several angels in my life... mortal and post-mortal...God knows my need for them.)
So the fourth was wonderful. I am so grateful that I live in such a wonderful country. I pray that God can protect us... (as much as He will)
So... another wonderful July thing... driving around in a hot car with no A.C. but jamming out to some fun and new music. Or better said... watching the driver jam out... cuz I didn't know any of the songs. :D MeHEE
So, I had a definite failed attempt at long-boarding. Ya.. me on a long board. HA! I didn't realize it was so hard to balance on a piece of wood on wheels... but it is!
My Bishops wife is the best.. Just thought I would throw that out there.. It's true. I really enjoy her company. I hope that we can get together, cook and share recipes. She amazes me. I don't know how she managed to whip up such a fantastic FHE.. refreshments and all when it was thrown on her thirty mins. before... SURPRISE!!! But she's just wonderful like that!
More evidence that I'm in the right spot!
Oh, and the Job interview I feel went rather well. Tomorrow we shall see. No matter what happens I know that at least I'm where I'm suppose to be.. and God will always direct my path.
Pues.... bona nit.
~Misa

No comments: