Thursday, July 16, 2009

philly cheese-steaks...

UM, how else can you say DELICIOSO!!
Last night, pretty late, (more for me than the others who were with me) we decided that Philly cheese steaks sounded really good. I offered to make them. ...And we did! I haven't made these sandwiches in forever. Man were they heavenly. The perfect late night meal/activity...
Afterward we went and watched one of the old star wars. Now this movie I really haven't seen in forever. I forgot pretty much everything about it. It was super cheesy... especially Luke's acting. My favorite character is probably either Chubaka...or C3P0. (The big hairy carpet, that doesn't shut up... and the dramatic robot.) I've been up way to late this past week. I need to be careful... But I just can't help myself! ja ja! I just really enjoy spending time with friends. I might as well live it up. :D CLASSIC!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Misa your so silly! I think that your possibly the best candidate in the whole world to make those fantastic sandwiches! YUM-O!