Sunday, August 24, 2008

It just feels good...

YES it has been awhile. That happens.

Firstly! Wow you have to see this cake I made! My first official cake... (you know, one that was for an actual wedding~) My companion asked If I would do her cake when we were serving together. I must have told her I'd love to do it, and she remembered! It was a blast. I forgot how much fun it could be to decorate and plan a cake. It's something pretty simple. But it fits her just right!

Other than that....
So! I am an official resident of utah county. Thursday I move into my new apartment, and I pray the ward will be great. Monday I recieve my uniform for my new job. I'm going to be doing catering with food services on UVU campus. It's the perfect job for me right now. I can't believe how perfect everything has worked out! When it's right it's right, and God doesn't waste any time letting you know!! So now with school starting, my new job, and a social life, I'm pretty set!! I am so happy and content with things right now. I feel as if I'm on the right path, and headed in the right direction. What a good way to feel.

2 comments:

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Beautiful job Melisa! If I wasn't already married I would totally have you do my cake! I still show people pictures of that dinner and desserts you put together for that dance at BYU-I. Seriously, it was awesome.

Katherine said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! I love it Melisa!!!!