Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two weeks notice...

...I love that movie! Sandra Bullock is just one of my favorites. Other than that I have given my two weeks notice. Is it just me or does it seem that once you do that they automatically take away from your hours! THAT BITES. It makes me just want to not show next time instead of giving them any notice at all. Well. Me being a nice person (as we all know!!!) I probably wont ever do something like that. I am relieved to see an end to this job. Making pizza really just isn't my thing. The only exciting thing I did was improve their Alfredo sauce. (They were buying frozen sauce, ICK!) I made it from scratch....soooo much yummier! At least I'll leave things better than when I found them.
After my last day at work...then I'm on to wedding cake making!! My first official wedding cake. I'm pretty excited. Then after all the wedding fun, (I have a wedding reception to go to pretty much every weekend in August) I'll be heading up to stay with my aunt in Orem...while I look for a much needed job, and an apartment. I did apply at this fancy restaurant Chef's Table, and hope to get that one... but even so, No more Pizza for Me!! I'm going to try to step it up. My sister informed me that for no reason whatsoever should I get a job with a place that has a drive-thru window. I agree... A place with waiters and waitresses for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I'm glad you're busy!

Michelle said...

Melisa, it's me, Michelle! It was good to hear from you and to discover your blog. You are a return missionary, crazy. I hope you've adjusted, are happy, and doing well. If you ever head up here to the Burg, let me know. I would love to see you!
Te quiero, mi amiga!