Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!....to me!

So, it's my birthday. I am getting older. 24 to be exact. It's so exciting.
Today I traveled to Orem Utah to have a birthday lunch with my favorite aunt... WHOM of which I share this special day! We enjoyed a good meal at the Olive Garden as well as good conversation. My mom and she talked. I enjoyed listening as they talked about babies, and other mom stuff. I'm sure one day I'll be able to join in on those kind of topics. I have noticed a lot of conversation around me seems to go off in that direction. Are they subliminal messages? :) I enjoyed myself non-the-less. I am now at home, and making my own cake. Sometimes you just have to do it yourself! It's going to be amazing. A chocolate ganache covered cake, filled with strawberry goodness! I'm so excited just thinking about it. The best thing about birthday's in my family is that we get our birthday dinner and cake... our choice! I'm having old fashioned Chicken and mashed potatoes. (nope no pizza!!!)
This Friday I'm going to a birthday party of Beatriz Ponce (companion from Spain) She and I also share this Birthday! I'm excited for the opportunity to have a mini mission reunion, as many I know from the mission will be there! PARTY! GOOD Day and Good Plans... :) I'm content!

2 comments:

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Huppy Burfday Misa!!! Hugs! P.S. If you ever wanna make me one of those cakes for my birthday...um...I definitely wouldn't argue. Sounds so yummy. I actually salivated reading about it. Um, by the way, my birthday is May 27th....just in case you were wondering....

Anonymous said...

hello? where'd you go?