Friday, July 4, 2008

Some favorite mission pictures...

What is Elder Killian doing?

Are Elders Baltazar and Boren getting on his nerves?


Familia Santidrian



Doesn't she look like the Grandmother

in "Hoodwinked"


And this is how to do a choke hold!

Poor Amanda


Me trying to ride a dragon



My favorite senior couples

The Browns and Muirs


President Waddell and I

(Some of the tallest people in the mission)


Elders Hallock, Boren, Baltazar, Killian and Hermana Cantillo


Rosa and I (Zaragoza)


Me and my favorite Germans

Elders Schaal and Zickler




Me and my First lice experience,

What a great companion to pick out

all of the eggs!








LICE.. can you see the tiny buggers?




Some investigators!!! I liked the

tall one!



Tania, Hna Gurney, and I

The Missionaries going to a futbol game




Hermana Valene Gurney and I at a


Barcelona-Zaragoza Futbol game

Barc won!!


Hna. Emily Holverson and I




Me and my other long lost family.. from chile
(Denise, Jeanette, Stephani, Carlos) Perez-Clavijo


Me, Sheila, baby, and Jordi. (She's Pregnant)


Painting... Me, ,Hermana Emily Holverson


Painting with an investigator SHEILA


Rocio and I... yes that is a toothpick...


Me and the Hospitalet Girls

Rocio, Julieth, Melisa, Leslie, Marioly, Lloida

Me and the kids... DOGPILE on Hermana Todd




Me Julieth and Rocio... I guess they just


wanted to sit on me!



Julieth's birthday party.



Me and My compy, Hermana Diana Aranguran
both with candles taped to our foreheads! Don't ask!



LAURA... a cutiepie


Me and Mariana aka mani...do you like my earrings? They're hers!



Me sliding down the indoor slide.. just kidding
it's a ramp for the shopping carts that everyone has.




Birthday cake I made for Julieth


Me on a good day!


Bowling as a zone...nobody wanted to
be with the hermanas...porque?!!


Birthday cake with my other family! -Pena family





BIG bug


Spanish candy...yummm


Parque Guell


Me and Elder Aquino...


ICE-CREAM with the Calle family


My first companion, Madre, Hermana Hiedi King


My second companion, TIA, Hna Ponce from Sevilla Spain


Michelle Sorenson, Me, and Mariana



Knock Knock...Just another day tracting.


Peace, it's what we all want!
Birthday Surprise From companions:

Beatriz Ponce and Valene Gurney

Baptism of Carla Ponce Chacon


Me and the Hospitalet Girls:
Mariana, Romina, Leslie



Baptism of Stephani

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Misa,
I LOVED seeing all the fun pictures of your mission. Time shurely just scoots on by so quickly. How are you? What are you up to?