Friday, August 24, 2012

Kristen's Wedding Cake

One of my friends from Byu-Idaho got married today. I got to do the wedding cake and some sheet cakes to serve. (See photo... yummy huh?) It was amazing.... her wedding too of course. Haha!! It was so fun to see some of my old friends... (not old as in age old, we are all still youngsters, and nobody will tell me otherwise!) ...... it was great to catch up on their lives. I can't believe how much time has passed since I graduated. More yet evidence that I have accomplished something in my life... I have a purpose, a career, plans, and I love the life I'm living. God has blessed me immensely.



6 comments:

Wendy said...

Misa I sure do love you. Thanks for being the great you that you are!!!!

Wendy said...

Ps thanks for the "not old" comment. :)

Heather Dixon said...

That looks absolutely decadent

Vermont Weddings said...

Really love the cake..It looks like very delicious.

Melisa Grace said...

Thanks guys. It was uber YUMMY!

Stephanie Johnson said...

It was so fun to see you! The cake was WONDERFUL.