Sunday, August 19, 2012

Best Adventure Ever!

This was one of the best adventures I have been on. If I had crazy epic drawing skills like Elyse or my AWESOME cousin Heather I would have drawn some crazy cartoon depicting our drive home. It included some screaming, a roller-coaster like bumpiness, and a bunch of laughter, and driving by perfectly good picnic tables.... There may even have been a couple moments where I feared for my life or wondered if we were lost. But while driving on a crazy skinny dirt road in the middle of nowhere, on the side of a cliff overlooking the valley, all in all it was the best adventure ever. Here are some of the fabulous pics I took once I remembered I had a camera on my phone!



Cascade Springs
Our hike up in the mountain.
Elyse and Some of the Rex kids
I wasn't prepared for an afternoon up the canyon in my skirt and sandals, but this hike, (well walk really) was amazing!
Elyse again
KayAnn being an awesome photographer
Rex Family enjoying Alan's birthday in the mountains.
One of my favorites of Robert posing.
A pause in the walk while Uncle Alan puts on David's boots.
Elyse waving to our awesome cousins up the trail.
Walking back down the trail.
Our "hike" with the stroller.
One of the cute bridges on the trail.
Pretty huh?
The sun started to set making the lighting even better for awesome pictures.
One of the last photos I took before all the light was gone and my awesome phone's battery died.




No comments: