Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can DO ANYTHING....









So I've decided that my new favorite temple is the San Diego temple. Now you have to know a lot goes into this decision. I have to be able to visit the temple... and see the celestial room! WOW! I really loved being able to go to California and see a ton of people I love, and to do a little temple work. It's incredible how wonderful you feel after you go to the temple. It's energizing. I'm grateful I have the opportunity and ability to go often. The temple is wonderful! *sigh
Well while I was in California I fell in love with my friend Brittany's family. I've adopted them as my own. It's been awhile... since I've fallen in love with people like this... since my mission. Staying at Brittany's house, eating wonderful food, and visiting with her family was utterly amazing. There are some spectacular people in this world, and I've fallen in love with a lot of them... at least the one's I've met! :D he he! That was one great part of my trip... It did just keep getting better.
The next best thing was my mission President's homecoming... really the whole reason for the trip! I can't believe how wonderful it was to see him again... and this time I could give him a hug. His hugs I rate to be the next best since hugging my dad. Him being tall helps! I honestly haven't felt so much care and love in a hug like that for a long time. I'm so grateful that I have been able to know him and his family. I adopt them for my own as well! I didn't want to come back home.
I believe this trip really was exactly what I needed when I needed it. I feel like I was able to receive a lot of inspiration, and direction while away. Answers to prayers can come from so many different places and people. Talking to Pres. Waddell was exactly what I needed. I can do anything. I really just need to believe in myself! :D
California was beautiful and Delightful... I hope I can get back there someday soon.

3 comments:

Peter Owens said...

I have to agree that the SD temple is the prettiest and best. That's my temple. I love your testimony.

Anonymous said...

lol, i accidentally posted that note signed into peter's account.

Anonymous said...

Misa, you can do anything, I know you can! I love you, your such a good example, and your my favorite sister of all time, (shhhhhh, don't tell the others, they think that they are the favorite!) wink wink! ;)