Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This is starting to get old...

Looking for a job that is... I guess I have a lot more to do. (obviously, since I have yet to get one!)
I have noticed the many creative ways people try to be nice about saying they aren't hiring. HA... it makes me smile. At least there are some nice people out there, and eventually I will come across sombody who says..."you know, we actually are hiring, can I set up an interview for you? You would be perfect for this job." will that ever happen? in my dreams!
I was reminded yesterday just how small this world is.. especially when you are a member of the church I'm a member of! I was going to the post office yesterday, with an awesome friend of mine who was giving me a ride. I ran into two of the girls I served in spain with. Yep.. they were just moving into my complex.. and in my ward!!! JOLIN!! And today we went to the temple together. It was really nice. It's going to be great having them here.
Another bit of randomness.... one of the sisters from my mission is dating one of the elders from my brother's mission... ya.. small world.

Soooo...Daddy's day. It's a good day. I really appreciate how my mom gets herself a father's day present. It makes me happy inside. She deserves it! So I went to my aunt Gracie's house for dinner on Father's day. It was fun being there. I have been really blessed to have her as my aunt. I Love her.. and her kids. My uncle is okay too.... just kidding. He's great.

I'm blessed even when things are hard. But really, it's those hard times that help us learn... I just hope that I can figure out what I'm suppose to get from this... I suspect a couple of lessons, but I'm sure that ther rest of the lessons I won't realize until after the fact. It will be worth it!
:-/

Chao,
~Misa

No comments: