Thursday, June 25, 2009

Reasons not to drink caffeinated beverages...

Number one... It is four A.M. and Melisa is still wide awake... Yep, she can't fall asleep. Ick! My body just doesn't appreciate caffeine. Nope, not at all... It's true! So there are my reasons... I think that is all. (you really only need one!)
It does help me remember that one time.... with that one thing~
...when I went to Chicago I was on a bus full of people. I couldn't sleep, so somebody gave me some herbal stuff that was suppose to help you fall asleep. I was an idiot and took it. OKAY!! (just fyi... my body doesn't like lots of stuff... cough medicine, benadryl... caffeine... lots of stuff.. I can just imagine what drugs or alcohol would do to me.... YIKES!) I get pretty wired...well needless to say I didn't get any sleep that night. It was as if the whole time that stuff was in my system my body was fighting it. I was wide awake...even though I was so dog-on tired.
That's kinda how I feel right now. I am sooooo tired. Today, or yesterday I should say, was soooo amazing. I can't believe I am not asleep. I had a killer workout where I literally was pushed to the point that I was going to puke... (which was awesome by the way!) and then I come home and played rugby in the pool for a couple hours... ya.. I'm nuts, I should be sound asleep... but no. I took a little excedrin for a headache, and had a mountain dew... went to see transformers.... and here I am wide awake... typing away... This stuff has a little bit more time left before it clears my system... AHHHH!! IT's almost four thirty... I'll sleep all day tomorrow... I can't do that. I have to much stuff to do. hmph!
oooooh! I know what I should do! a ha!! I should read my scriptures.. maybe some Isaiah! That's bad to say huh.. but it works. I clear my mind, I get the spirit, and then I just feel calm and good.... then bam! I'm asleep! Good Plan Misa!

Abrazos- bona nit! ~Misa

No comments: