Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hero


I spent a couple of hours with My Aunt Grace Last Wednesday. I got to go with her and help pick out tile for the back-splash (See photo!) that will be in her new kitchen. It was just lying there waiting for us. It was meant to be! I am super excited, can you tell. What do you think? It looks awesome huh?! I'm glad that she let me come with her. And in the future... (once it's all finished being remodeled of course!)...that she will let me cook in her amazing kitchen! I am in love with her extension, and am slightly envious of the epic pantry she's going to have! I hope they love it as much as I do! :) haha! It's nice that they decided on a remodel/extension instead of moving. Grace is my hero, and living so close to her has been a huge blessing for me as I have struggled to figure out certain things. I love her blunt honesty, advice and her love for me. I thank God for sending me to such an amazing family. It's nice having someone to talk to like an older sister, she may be the one to help me get it right one of these days!

1 comment:

Grace said...

I am so going to love my kitchen as much as you....especially if you are doing some of the cooking:) I love you too Melisa!