Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tay's Wedding...and Cake



I wish I had more photos, but I didn't use my camera, so I'm forced to wait till my sisters get around to giving me copies.
I must say that this wedding was incredible. I absolutely enjoyed the sealing. The temple President, Pinegar was inspired, to say the least! I felt like I was enlightened by the spirit, completely and utterly happy, and just good. It was something that God definately is smiling down on. I'm so grateful to have Kyra as a Sister. I love her, and probably would take her side if Taylor ever did anything stupid...which is quite possible! ha ha! Just teasing Tay. I love you too!
I had a blast making this cake, and am thrilled with how it turned out.
We all had a lot of fun. WELCOME to the Family Kyra!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those cakes look awesome!!!! you are amazing!

Michele said...

The cake looks GREAT! You've got some amazing talent!! :) And I'm sure it tasted just as amazing!

Melisa Grace said...

Thank you guys so much! You're all wonderful!