Thursday, February 18, 2010

Attempt number....


I have to laugh out loud! And I just thought you should know! I got pulled over and ticketed (again!) for speeding. Man, me in my little beat up car... speeding! Who would have thought Jasper was up to that kind of action?! Not me! I guess we should try to go a little slower. I guess going thirty five in a twenty five isn't very tolerable! And supposedly I was taking the shortcut... trying to avoid other police frequented areas. Here's an idea...Follow the speed limit! If only this were the sign on the street (any street) that I decide to drive on.

So for some good news... I went to the chiropractor again today... I can walk! he he he! Lucky me! Sitting is another story, I definitely struggle with that one. Driving to work everyday is an adventure. I think tho, I'm a big fan of my chiropractor, anyone that makes me comfortable enough on my first visit, that I cry... has my vote! He's awesome!

I've taken up writing in my journal five things everyday that I'm grateful for in that day. It helps me stay optimistic. :D you should try it! It's fun sometimes when you can only think of three... and have to really stretch things to fill in the other two lines!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh bummer on the speeding ticket! I hate getting those. :) But I'm glad you have a good chiropractor that makes everything better. :)

Stacey McBride said...

Ticketed... again? Hmm, it's gonna be really interesting if we have that kind of speed sign on the road. Life then would be a literal rollercoaster.

Cool that you were able to find a chiropractor that really makes you feel well. I've been reading a lot about it lately and have been searching for a couple of real testimonials. I could use a back massage right now, that’s why.