Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It keeps getting better...

So, wouldn't you know it, I just didn't go to sleep when I wanted last night. As a result the ten hour shift I had was pretty interesting. I made it though. Because of my aunt I had this extra determination to go to the gym after work. I'm crazy! No regrets though. I feel really good!

Now all I have left to do today is my homework. I just love my schedule this semester. I feel so much more organized and calm about the whole thing. I can plan, and have a life. What a wonderful thing!

Random thought---> insert here, I should start taking random pictures to document my time. (I'll get on that!)

The best thing about life is that when you follow the things you know to be right and truly apply those things to your life, things seem so much happier. I will admit being home from my mission has been hard, but I believe that things are getting better. I feel optimistic. I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life. Without it things just wouldn't be as wonderful.

No comments: